8.3.1 Your Business Model
We need to understand your business idea, to determine how feasible it may be. You will be asked to answer the following questions:
- What business activities will you be engaged in?
- How will you make your business competitive and profitable?
- How many jobs will you create or safeguard?
- What scale of business (income, expenses, profit or loss) do you anticipate in your first full year of trading?
- What principal business assets will you need, and what is their approximate cost?
- How much capital do you need to raise, and how much of this can be raised through community shares?