9.3.4 Other sources of support
Finally, we would like to know if you are receiving or are in the process of applying for other forms of support or funding.
Accessing other forms of support or funding will not disadvantage your application but rather help us understand where you're accessing your development funding from.
You will be asked to identify the following:
- Whether you are currently receiving or have received support from other programmes to help you develop your community share offer
- Whether you are intending to apply or waiting for a decision from other support programmes.
Where you are currently receiving or have received support, you will be asked to give details of the support you have received which should include:
- the nature of support i.e. development grant, consultancy
- the activities it support i.e. business planning work
- the value of support
- dates when it took place
- the providers (if any) you worked with